Find Your Next House for Rent in Ballston Lake, NY
Peaceful and picturesque, Ballston Lake, N.Y., is a rural paradise not far from an array of activities in Saratoga Springs and Albany. Homes for rent in Ballston Lake enable families to blossom in a town exuding charm, community and a strong sense of commitment to one's neighbors.
Key Facts Ballston Lake Renters Should Know
- As its name implies, Ballston Lake is located at the southern tip of its namesake body of water. It's in Saratoga County.
- Students in kindergarten through grade 12 are served by the Burnt Hill-Ballston Lake Central Schools system, which operates three elementary schools, a middle school and a high school shared by Ballston Lake and three other towns.
- Major public transit options aren't far from Ballston Lake. There are Amtrak stations and regional bus service stops 9 miles to the south in Schenectady and 13 miles to the north in Saratoga Springs. The closest major airport is the Albany International Airport, about a half-hour's drive from Ballston Lake.
Great Resources for Renters in Ballston Lake
- The official website of Ballston Lake provides abundant information about life in the town, including town departments, public documents and a community events calendar.
- Local news sources include the Saratogian, a great place to find news coverage, events information and public discussions relevant to Ballston Lake residents.
What to Do in and Around Ballston Lake
Nature and farming are deeply ingrained in the DNA of life-long Ballston Lake residents and are evident in top local attractions such as the fishing pier on Ballston Lake, which is teeming with fish species, many parks and the Veterans Bike Path. Day trips to Saratoga Springs could include the popular Saratoga Race Course, home to some spectacular horse races, the Saratoga Auto Museum and a variety of great eateries and diners.