Discover Houses for Rent in Park City, Kansas
Park City is in Sedgwick County. Nearby cities include Valley Center, Kechi and Bel Aire. It's 15 minutes from Wichita, a cosmopolitan area where you can always find something to do. Pop into the city for an exceptional meal at the lauded Redrock Canyon Grill, which serves American-Southwestern cuisine. It's top-notch drink menu complements the overall laid-back vibe of the place. Make the most of your drive by getting dessert at a local bakery. Cheri's Bakery is known for its delicious cookies and baked treats. Living so close to Wichita is only one reason why Park City is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Park City
- The Kansas State Fair is one of the most-anticipated events of the year. People from nearby and far-flung destinations trek to the city to sample its amazing fair foods and to see the diverse musical acts.
- Botanica is the perfect place for a family outing. Explore its gorgeous gardens in the summer and see the Christmas lights in the winter.
- Get your caffeine fix at Reverie Coffee Roasters. The newer establishment touts a comfortable, relaxed space and strong cups of joe.
- If you like to curl up with a good book when you're sipping coffee or tea, then perhaps Watermark Books and Cafe is more up your alley.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about what it's like to live in the community. A calendar of events is right on the homepage along with segues to business and lifestyle.
- Check out the Park City Chamber of Commerce to dive deeper into the local economy. You can also find out how to join the organization on the site.