Explore Houses for Rent in Crestwood, Illinois
Crestwood is located in Cook County. Nearby cities include Palos Heights, Blue Island and Midlothian. It's about a half hour away from Chicago, a major cultural hub of the state. Whether you want to stay in the area or check out surrounding towns, there's always something to do. It's just one reason Crestwood is great for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out all that it has to offer.
Fun Facts about Crestwood
- Sign your kids up for youth athletics. The area has soccer and baseball teams. Families can enjoy facilities through the Crestwood Recreation and Wellness Center. In addition to gym equipment, the center has a pool and many programs, including zumba, yoga, drama and a boot camp fitness club.
- Satisfy your craving for a Chicago-style hot dog at The Portillo. The first location was a little 6' x 12' shack located in Villa Park. It opened in 1963.
- Check out the Hollywood Park, which is an arcade and restaurant. It has a game room, bumper cars, a laser maze, go-karts and a rock-climbing wall. You can host your child's birthday party there and special packages are available for groups of 10 or more.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like more information on living in the area, such as how to dispose of garbage and make bill payments. The site also links to youth athletics and various departments.
- Check out the Crestwood Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in learning about local business. The site also posts a regular newsletter, the student of the month and awards and recognition for local townspeople. Membership information is available as well.