Discover Houses for Rent in Navarre, FL
Navarre is a waterfront community that lies just a short drive or boat ride away from Gulf Breeze. Homes for rent in Navarre are also close to the metropolitan attractions of Pensacola and scenic aquatic vistas, making them an ideal choice for those seeking work and leisure opportunities.
Fun Navarre Facts
- Navarre is situated on the Santa Rosa Sound, which links the Choctawhatchee Bay with Pensacola Bay. In total, the body of water spans 37 1/2 miles.
- Getting to Pensacola and Gulf Breeze is a cinch, since both cities lie within driving distance. Pensacola is about a half-hour away, while Gulf Breeze is roughly 20 minutes down the road.
- Navarre is just 10 miles west of Hurlbert Field. The air base houses the 1st Special Operations Wing, Headquarters Air Force Special Operations Command and has been the home of the Air Commandos for more than 50 years.
Useful Navarre Resources
- The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce website hosts a number of tools for getting involved in local business and community.
- Information about government affairs and living in Navarre can be found at the Santa Rosa County municipal website.
- To get acquainted with the academic options in Navarre, parents can visit the website of the Santa Rosa County School District.
Ways to Play in Navarre
Several golf clubs are in the vicinity of Navarre rentals to supplement the marine attractions along the Santa Rosa Sound and Gulf of Mexico. The Club at Hidden Creek offers both a golf course and driving range in addition to the event space available for rent at its clubhouse. On the way to Gulf Breeze, Tiger Point Golf Club provides multiple golf courses and lessons. To get close to the water, renters can visit one of the pavilions at Navarre Beach Park or roam the Navarre Beach Pier.