Discover Lovely Houses for Rent in Pleasant Hill, CA
Pleasant Hill is nestled between Walnut Creek and Concord. This city has homes for rent among many college campuses and parks. The landscape includes hills, valleys and oak-filled forests. Summers are warm and dry while winters are cool perfect for those who prefer a more moderate climate. The city lives up to its name by providing residents with plenty of greenery, shopping and entertainment for a pleasant living experience.
Facts for Renters
- Downtown Pleasant Hill is filled with shopping, dining and events for renters. Every year there's the Art, Jazz and Wine Festival, American Iron Car Show, Light Up the Night Holiday Festival, and the free outdoor Plaza Concert Series.
- The city has lots of recreational opportunities for both children and adults. There are camps, youth tennis programs, playgrounds and an aquatic center to keep kids entertained year-round, while adults can enjoy the Pleasant Hill Community Center, recreational sports leagues and various classes including dance and martial arts.
- Pleasant Hill enjoys the presence of many colleges. Campuses include Diablo Valley College, John F. Kennedy College, and Carrington College California, all of which provide benefits to the community like concerts, greenhouses, libraries and live theaters.
Resources for Renters
- Renters can find a full list of businesses, bars, restaurants and events at the Downtown Pleasant Hill Web page. There are salons, spas and shops for every necessity.
- The Pleasant Hill Recreation website has information on parks, sports leagues, children's programs, classes and community facilities that residents can take advantage of.
- Residents can go online to pay bills, sign up for emergency notifications and report issues and concerns online at the Pleasant Hill city website.