Discover Houses for Rent in Lemon Grove, CA
Lemon Grove is a California city that neighbors Spring Valley and La Mesa. Families searching for homes for rent should note the ideal geographic setting of Lemon Grove - located directly within San Diego County. Renters eager to travel to San Diego can do this quickly by driving on the Martin Luther King Jr. Freeway, a viable means of transportation for many residents of Lemon Grove. Residents can take advantage of the numerous amenities the city has - such as Grove Pastry Shop, Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts, and Lemon Grove Transmission. Renters who expect to have extended family visit can put loved ones up at the Econo Lodge in Lemon Grove.
Historical Facts About Lemon Grove
- The early history of the city focused on an economy centered around ranching and agriculture. Staples consisted of poultry and vegetables.
- Lemon Grove shifted its agricultural focus in the early 1900s with the arrival of citrus groves leading to a new form of farming in the city.
- The current ambience of the city is largely suburban, a process catalyzed by the babyboom after World War II. Schools and churches dot the landscape, with numerous parks providing countless opportunities for hardworking renters of Lemon Grove.
Helpful Resources for Renters
- Lemon Grove's website should be helpful to new renters trying to navigate their way around an unfamiliar place. The site has a page on Adult Sports, which should be appealing to adults who enjoy competitive sports and physical exertion as a means of warding off stress. Of course, this is also a great way to live healthily. The site also has a page on Tobacco Education, which is excellent for parents who want their children to be exposed to good influences in a new area.
- Information on education in the city can be found on Lemon Grove School District's website.