Discover Houses for Rent in Pike Road, AL
Pike Road is a new town with a rich history. Located just southeast of Montgomery, the town is conveniently located along Highway 231 for quick access to the capital. Being a recently created town, Pike Road is great for families looking to relocate to a friendly part of central Alabama. Homes for rent in Pike Road give families a chance to live in a picturesque rural Southern town. Kids will love the endless green space, while parents will enjoy the sleepy town's safe roads and neighborhoods.
Fun Facts for Future Renters
- The Pike Road Nature Trail is a great way for town residents to stay active and fit all year long. Paid for by a Transportation Enhancement Grant from the Federal Highway Administration, the trail is a safe place to exercise with nature.
- Although it was officially made a town in 1997, Pike Road has existed in some iteration for 175 years. A community grew around the intersection of Meriwether Road and Pike Road for decades before finally being incorporated.
- Pike Road is in Montgomery County, which has plenty of attractions, like the Alabama State Archives and History Museum, the Hank Williams Museum, the Montgomery Zoo and the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- Pike Road is under the Montgomery County Sheriff Department's jurisdiction, which watches over the community in emergency and protection situations.
- The citizens of Pike Road are proud of their past and excited for their future as their population has been growing quickly.
- Pike Road is working to provide the best schools and education for the children and adults of the town.
Live in Pike Road
Families will feel right at home in Pike Road. Just minutes outside of the big city, Pike Road gives residents a quiet, rural space without sacrificing convenience or quality.