Discover Houses for Rent in Foley, AL
Foley is a suburban community in southern Alabama near two of the state's most beautiful coasts - Mobile Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Close to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Foley is in a great location, at the intersection of Route 98 and 59, that combines some of the state's most celebrated industries like farming and fishing. Homes for rent in Foley offer a little bit of everything. The city is in the heart of a rural area and offers a variety of natural places and green spaces, but the city itself is established with restaurants, shops, parks, schools, a downtown area and even a hospital. The diverse offerings of Foley make it the perfect community for families to reside.
Fun Facts for Future Renters
- Families will love that the weather is warm year-round, and with so many attractions nearby - like beaches, Glenlakes Golf Club or Graham Creek Nature Preserve - there will never be a shortage of things to do. Kids will love the Melvin Roberts Cedar Street Park and Nature Trail with its long-raised trail and various sports facilities.
- Medical experts and history buffs will want to explore the Holmes Medical Museum in Foley, which features surgical equipment and other antique medical gear in the old Baldwin County Hospital.
- Downtown has tons of fun shops, like Stacey's Old Tyme Soda Fountain, which offers residents a ride back in time for a shake and a malt.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- Foley is part of the Baldwin County Public Schools. Foley Elementary School as well as the high school are in the city and have good facilities and a strong curriculum.
- The Foley Police Department works to protect and serve the community in order to keep the residents safe.
- The Foley government is made up of a mayor as well as a city council.
Live in Foley
Foley offers families a warm, safe, picturesque city to live in close to the ocean.